Feedback wanted on revised homes plan
Proposals for 250 houses in South Molton to undergo second round of public consultation.
REVISED plans for a 250-home development in South Molton are to go on show in the town for a second time.
Linden Homes is inviting people to comment on the new proposals for land to the north of Gunswell Lane and to the west of North Road at an exhibition on Monday February, 27.
A spokesperson for the developer said the first exhibition – held at the beginning of December last year – was attended by nearly 70 people.
“Following that event, Linden’s project team has reviewed all of the feedback received, and is now working on progressed proposals, taking on board comments made by the public where possible.
You may also want to watch:
“The exhibition in February will provide the community with the opportunity to view and comment on the revised proposals, prior to a submission being made to North Devon Council.”
The exhibition takes place at South Molton Town Hall from 2.30-7.30pm.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience