Feedback wanted on revised homes plan
Proposals for 250 houses in South Molton to undergo second round of public consultation.
REVISED plans for a 250-home development in South Molton are to go on show in the town for a second time.
Linden Homes is inviting people to comment on the new proposals for land to the north of Gunswell Lane and to the west of North Road at an exhibition on Monday February, 27.
A spokesperson for the developer said the first exhibition – held at the beginning of December last year – was attended by nearly 70 people.
“Following that event, Linden’s project team has reviewed all of the feedback received, and is now working on progressed proposals, taking on board comments made by the public where possible.
You may also want to watch:
“The exhibition in February will provide the community with the opportunity to view and comment on the revised proposals, prior to a submission being made to North Devon Council.”
The exhibition takes place at South Molton Town Hall from 2.30-7.30pm.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 4 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 5 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 10 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel