Feedback wanted on revised homes plan
Proposals for 250 houses in South Molton to undergo second round of public consultation.
REVISED plans for a 250-home development in South Molton are to go on show in the town for a second time.
Linden Homes is inviting people to comment on the new proposals for land to the north of Gunswell Lane and to the west of North Road at an exhibition on Monday February, 27.
A spokesperson for the developer said the first exhibition – held at the beginning of December last year – was attended by nearly 70 people.
“Following that event, Linden’s project team has reviewed all of the feedback received, and is now working on progressed proposals, taking on board comments made by the public where possible.
“The exhibition in February will provide the community with the opportunity to view and comment on the revised proposals, prior to a submission being made to North Devon Council.”
The exhibition takes place at South Molton Town Hall from 2.30-7.30pm.
- 1 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 2 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 3 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 4 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 Chance at last to sing along with the Winkleigh Singers
- 10 How can we celebrate Queen's Platinum?