Fat Face comes to North Devon
FAT Face lifestyle clothing manufacturers have chosen North Devon venues to help fill its new autumn catalogue. Earlier this year the Fat Face catalogue and graphics team brought a load of its autumn clothing to North Devon for the photo shoots. Models la
FAT Face lifestyle clothing manufacturers have chosen North Devon venues to help fill its new autumn catalogue.
Earlier this year the Fat Face catalogue and graphics team brought a load of its autumn clothing to North Devon for the photo shoots.
Models larked about on the water, on the shores and in a few local pubs while the photographers snapped away.
Among the local venues were the Old Light on Lundy Island, Clovelly and the Smithy Inn pub at Welcombe.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson from Fat Face said: "We are an authentic British brand with a massive amount of heritage. Therefore we wanted to shoot the catalogue in the UK where we belong! Devon was an easy decision for us because of its incredible coast line, picturesque walks and awesome surf spots! Fat Face is a brand all about getting out there, enjoying life to the full and messing around in the great outdoors, so Devon was the perfect fit for us! We are really pleased with how the catalogue has turned out and we think the location really makes it!"
- 1 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 2 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 4 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 5 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 6 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 7 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 8 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'