Farmers’ market returns to Bideford
- Credit: Archant
Fresh local produce and wares available on the Quay next weekend.
BIDEFORD Quay will come alive with fresh produce and wares as the Farmers’ Market comes to town next weekend.
Producers from across Torridge will be showcasing a selection of fish, meats, vegetables, cheeses, ice cream, bread, plants, preserves and more on Saturday, August 10.
The market runs from 9am until 2pm with free parking at the Pill car park after midday.
The next Farmers’ Markets will take place on August 24 and 31.
You may also want to watch:
For more info or to book a pitch contact Kelsey Shortridge on 01237 428743 or email@example.com.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 5 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 6 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 9 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
- 10 Christine Stephenson found safe and well