Farmers’ market returns to Bideford
- Credit: Archant
Fresh local produce and wares available on the Quay next weekend.
BIDEFORD Quay will come alive with fresh produce and wares as the Farmers’ Market comes to town next weekend.
Producers from across Torridge will be showcasing a selection of fish, meats, vegetables, cheeses, ice cream, bread, plants, preserves and more on Saturday, August 10.
The market runs from 9am until 2pm with free parking at the Pill car park after midday.
The next Farmers’ Markets will take place on August 24 and 31.
You may also want to watch:
For more info or to book a pitch contact Kelsey Shortridge on 01237 428743 or email@example.com.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer