Farmers’ market moves to new home for winter
A new association will run the farmers’ market throughout the winter months in Bideford.
The farmers’ market in Bideford will be running through the winter this year from a new location.
Cheeses, chutneys, meats, fish and more will be available from local producers in Jubilee Square every second and fourth Saturday.
The market, run by the newly-formed Bideford Farmers’ Market Association, starts this Saturday.
Chairman of the association, Dan ‘the Fish Man’ Garnett, said: “We’re really pleased to be working in partnership with Torridge District Council and also to be standing on our own two feet.
You may also want to watch:
“We wanted to thank local people for their continued support in these tough economic times and hope people will continue to support us.”
The market will run from 9am until 2pm.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed