Farmers’ market moves to new home for winter
A new association will run the farmers’ market throughout the winter months in Bideford.
The farmers’ market in Bideford will be running through the winter this year from a new location.
Cheeses, chutneys, meats, fish and more will be available from local producers in Jubilee Square every second and fourth Saturday.
The market, run by the newly-formed Bideford Farmers’ Market Association, starts this Saturday.
Chairman of the association, Dan ‘the Fish Man’ Garnett, said: “We’re really pleased to be working in partnership with Torridge District Council and also to be standing on our own two feet.
You may also want to watch:
“We wanted to thank local people for their continued support in these tough economic times and hope people will continue to support us.”
The market will run from 9am until 2pm.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub