Family fun at Barnstaple open day
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Dads’ group hosts activities for pre-school children.
FAMILIES with young children are being invited to let their hair down at a special open day taking place in Barnstaple tomorrow (Saturday).
Free activities – including face painting and a bouncy castle – are being organised for children up to the age of five at the Sticklepath Children’s Centre from 10am to 2pm.
Older siblings up to the age of eight are also welcome.
The event, being held by the Saturday Morning Dads’ Group which meets at the centre every Saturday from 10am-12noon, will also give young visitors the chance to take part in a range of craft activities and get up close and personal with same creepy crawlies.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Mark Etheridge said: “It’s a great chance to come along have some fun and see what the group is all about.
“We meet every Saturday morning and offer dads a great chance to enjoy some fun activities with their children.”
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
For more information about the group telephone 01271 321441.