Family fun at Barnstaple open day
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Dads’ group hosts activities for pre-school children.
FAMILIES with young children are being invited to let their hair down at a special open day taking place in Barnstaple tomorrow (Saturday).
Free activities – including face painting and a bouncy castle – are being organised for children up to the age of five at the Sticklepath Children’s Centre from 10am to 2pm.
Older siblings up to the age of eight are also welcome.
The event, being held by the Saturday Morning Dads’ Group which meets at the centre every Saturday from 10am-12noon, will also give young visitors the chance to take part in a range of craft activities and get up close and personal with same creepy crawlies.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Mark Etheridge said: “It’s a great chance to come along have some fun and see what the group is all about.
“We meet every Saturday morning and offer dads a great chance to enjoy some fun activities with their children.”
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
For more information about the group telephone 01271 321441.