Family appeal for missing Bideford man to come home
- Credit: Archant
Caleb Jarvis, 45, from Bideford, was last seen by his family on Thursday, December 5.
A FAMILY is appealing for information to find a man who has been missing from his Bideford home for more than a week.
Caleb Jarvis, 45, was last seen by his family on Thursday, December 5.
His sister Verity Jarvis posted photos of him on Facebook on Friday, which have been shared by hundreds of people.
She posted on the social network: “This is my brother Caleb Jarvis, we haven’t heard from him since last Thursday 5th December and we are concerned about him so if anyone has seen him or knows anything could you let me know please.
You may also want to watch:
“He lives in Bideford North Devon but regularly goes to Barnstaple and Ilfracombe and has been known to travel to Exeter, Bristol, London and Cheltenham.”
The charity Missing People is appealing for Caleb to make contact.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 World’s Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning backed by North Devon MP
- 9 Devon Police commissioner commits to tackling gender violence
- 10 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
Verity told the Gazette: “We just want to let him know the whole family is desperately worried about him and can’t wait to have home.”
Anyone who has seen Caleb or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Missing People in confidence on 116 000, by texting 116 000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org