‘Extreme concern’ for welfare of missing woman
POLICE are still searching for Barnstaple woman Tracey Topham, 46, who has been missing from her home since November 1 and are now extremely concerned for her welfare.
She used to keep in daily contact with her parents, but nothing has been heard from her since November 1.
The police search has focused on the North Devon area, but one or two developments have led them to believe that she may be in the Somerset and Wiltshire areas.
They are are particularly keen to trace Tracey’s car, a Green Ford Focus registration number. T460 OCF.
Police are asking landowners and garage owners to check any properties that the missing person could have left her car in.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Paul Jones said: “We are also keen to hear from anyone who is aware of Tracey’s movements for the month of October as part of our ongoing inquiry.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Devon and Cornwall police on 08452 777444 quoting police ref. 297 051110.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice