Exploring the origin of creation
A local artist will be displaying his paintings in the Plough and the Landmark Theatre this year
A LOCAL artist will be exhibiting his paintings in two locations across North Devon.
Daniel Bell, from Barnstaple, will have his work featured at the Plough, Torrington, from February 4 until February 25.
Daniel studied Art and Design at North Devon College in 1996, and has been drawing and painting since the age of 7.
Daniel explained: “There is a theme running through this body of work and it is one of Genesis, the coming into being of something, the origin of creation.”
You may also want to watch:
His work will also be featured at the Landmark Theatre in Ilfracombe from March 3 until April 1.
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses