Expansion for St Michael’s Nursery
- Credit: Archant
A second nursery will be opening in Barnstaple this year in the former Christian Science building.
ST Michael’s Nursery will be expanding and opening its second pre-school and nursery centre in Sticklepath, Barnstaple this spring.
The original nursery will remain at Tawstock Court while the new building at the former Christian Science centre will provide a more central location.
The new nursery will be called St Michael’s Nursery Barnstaple and will include a private garden, outdoor play area and a forest school.
The expansion comes after a turbulent year for the nursery, which feared closure after St Michael’s School went into administration in 2011.
You may also want to watch:
But the nursery managed to continue to run through the closure and resale of Tawstock Court and is now celebrating the opening of the new facility.
St Michael’s Nursery Barnstaple is expected to open in the early spring.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal