Expansion for St Michael’s Nursery
- Credit: Archant
A second nursery will be opening in Barnstaple this year in the former Christian Science building.
ST Michael’s Nursery will be expanding and opening its second pre-school and nursery centre in Sticklepath, Barnstaple this spring.
The original nursery will remain at Tawstock Court while the new building at the former Christian Science centre will provide a more central location.
The new nursery will be called St Michael’s Nursery Barnstaple and will include a private garden, outdoor play area and a forest school.
The expansion comes after a turbulent year for the nursery, which feared closure after St Michael’s School went into administration in 2011.
You may also want to watch:
But the nursery managed to continue to run through the closure and resale of Tawstock Court and is now celebrating the opening of the new facility.
St Michael’s Nursery Barnstaple is expected to open in the early spring.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash