Exmoor Zoo celebrates TripAdvisor approval
Family attraction receives certificate of excellence from review site.
ANIMAL magic at Exmoor Zoo has resulted in a surprise Certificate of Excellence from travel website TripAdvisor.
Owners Lynn and Danny Reynolds were delighted when an unexpected letter from the sometimes feared review site dropped onto the zoo doormat.
The attraction near Bratton Fleming has always enjoyed good reviews on the site though and its current rating stands at 4.5 out of five stars.
Of 85 customer reviews, 57 rate the zoo as ‘excellent’, while another 25 choosing the ‘very good’ option.
You may also want to watch:
Many reviewers highlighted the wide variety of unusual animals to see at the zoo and the opportunity to meet many of them through daily talks and animal encounters.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff and keepers was another aspect that visitors enjoyed.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 8 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 9 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 10 Christine Stephenson found safe and well
Lynn Reynolds said the excellence certificate came ‘completely out of the blue’.
“We are absolutely delighted,” she said.
“This is a relatively small family run attraction but we constantly work to improve it for both our visitors and the animals.”