Exmoor Zoo celebrates TripAdvisor approval
Family attraction receives certificate of excellence from review site.
ANIMAL magic at Exmoor Zoo has resulted in a surprise Certificate of Excellence from travel website TripAdvisor.
Owners Lynn and Danny Reynolds were delighted when an unexpected letter from the sometimes feared review site dropped onto the zoo doormat.
The attraction near Bratton Fleming has always enjoyed good reviews on the site though and its current rating stands at 4.5 out of five stars.
Of 85 customer reviews, 57 rate the zoo as ‘excellent’, while another 25 choosing the ‘very good’ option.
You may also want to watch:
Many reviewers highlighted the wide variety of unusual animals to see at the zoo and the opportunity to meet many of them through daily talks and animal encounters.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff and keepers was another aspect that visitors enjoyed.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton
Lynn Reynolds said the excellence certificate came ‘completely out of the blue’.
“We are absolutely delighted,” she said.
“This is a relatively small family run attraction but we constantly work to improve it for both our visitors and the animals.”