Exmoor Zoo celebrates TripAdvisor approval
Family attraction receives certificate of excellence from review site.
ANIMAL magic at Exmoor Zoo has resulted in a surprise Certificate of Excellence from travel website TripAdvisor.
Owners Lynn and Danny Reynolds were delighted when an unexpected letter from the sometimes feared review site dropped onto the zoo doormat.
The attraction near Bratton Fleming has always enjoyed good reviews on the site though and its current rating stands at 4.5 out of five stars.
Of 85 customer reviews, 57 rate the zoo as ‘excellent’, while another 25 choosing the ‘very good’ option.
You may also want to watch:
Many reviewers highlighted the wide variety of unusual animals to see at the zoo and the opportunity to meet many of them through daily talks and animal encounters.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff and keepers was another aspect that visitors enjoyed.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 9 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 10 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
Lynn Reynolds said the excellence certificate came ‘completely out of the blue’.
“We are absolutely delighted,” she said.
“This is a relatively small family run attraction but we constantly work to improve it for both our visitors and the animals.”