Exmoor Zoo celebrates TripAdvisor approval
Family attraction receives certificate of excellence from review site.
ANIMAL magic at Exmoor Zoo has resulted in a surprise Certificate of Excellence from travel website TripAdvisor.
Owners Lynn and Danny Reynolds were delighted when an unexpected letter from the sometimes feared review site dropped onto the zoo doormat.
The attraction near Bratton Fleming has always enjoyed good reviews on the site though and its current rating stands at 4.5 out of five stars.
Of 85 customer reviews, 57 rate the zoo as ‘excellent’, while another 25 choosing the ‘very good’ option.
Many reviewers highlighted the wide variety of unusual animals to see at the zoo and the opportunity to meet many of them through daily talks and animal encounters.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff and keepers was another aspect that visitors enjoyed.
- 1 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 2 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 3 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 4 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 5 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 6 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 7 Covid-19 ventilation advice for North Devon landlords
- 8 Together we can look forward to 2022
- 9 North Devon Weekend Football Results
- 10 Refresh your New Year’s wardrobe by donating unwanted clothes for a good cause
Lynn Reynolds said the excellence certificate came ‘completely out of the blue’.
“We are absolutely delighted,” she said.
“This is a relatively small family run attraction but we constantly work to improve it for both our visitors and the animals.”