Snow falls in North Devon with more likely
- Credit: Archant
Exmoor gets a white topping
The predicted snow has arrived in North Devon with Exmoor getting a good covering of the white stuff.
And the Met Office is predicting more to come.
They say that any lingering rain and sleet in the east will quickly clear this evening. For many there will be clear spells but also frequent showers which will quite readily fall as sleet or snow. Cold and frosty with icy stretches - minimum temperature -3 °C.
A cold start tomorrow (Wednesday), with ice in places, will be followed by sunshine and wintry showers continuing through the day, but showers gradually easing later. Maximum temperature 7 °C.
You may also want to watch:
The outlook for Thursday to Saturday is a frosty start on Thursday before a band of rain and potentially disruptive snow arrives. Some wintry showers on Friday, mainly further west. Drier and brighter on Saturday. Staying cold
- 1 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 2 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 3 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 8 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 9 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 10 I lost eight stone and an extreme risk of diabetes