Exmoor bid for faster broadband
THE Exmoor Trust has launched a campaign to win a better broadband service for moorland folk. It is compiling a database of people who cannot obtain broadband and a symposium will be held on July 16 at Ralegh s Cross Inn. Trustee Archie McIntyre said:
THE Exmoor Trust has launched a campaign to win a better broadband service for moorland folk.
It is compiling a database of people who cannot obtain broadband and a symposium will be held on July 16 at Ralegh's Cross Inn.
Trustee Archie McIntyre said: "Our symposium in 2004 was successful in drawing the attention of service providers to the united clamour for access to broadband on Exmoor. It undoubtedly led to Exmoor beinbg granted early access.
"Now we face a similar challenge for faster broadband."
You may also want to watch:
The Trust will be developing proposals in partnership with both Somerset and Devon County Councils, Exmoor National Parks Authority and local action groups.
Mr McIntyre may be contacted on (01884) 243568 or at email@example.com
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 5 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 6 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 7 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
- 8 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 9 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
- 10 MP calls on councils to 'do more' to support Barnstaple town centre