Take the family on the Exford Christmas trail this December
- Credit: Archant
The Friends of Exford School are hosting a Christmas trail this year throughout the whole month of December.
Although just over the border from North Devon, the Somerset community is very close to the Combe Martin and Lynton areas and is a popular destination for locals.
The circular two-mile route follows a public footpath with lovely views over Exford and the surrounding countryside.
Maps and entry forms are now available in the newly renovated The Exmoor Stores, in Exford, where donations can also be made by those taking part in the event.
Everyone who takes part will receive a sweet, which has kindly been donated by Mole Valley Farmers and the winning entry, which will be picked in the new year, will win a roast pork dinner box, which has been generously donated by Bray Valley Wines, Coombe Farm Partnership and The Exmoor Stores.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Serena on 07854 104913.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 7 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 8 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 9 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman