End of the pier ‘Yo!’
I wish to reply to J Roberts’ comment on the Ilfracombe statue (“End of the pier ‘No!”, Opinion, December 5).
My view is that the statue is a fantastic and inspiring work of art. It looks majestic standing on the pier.
I am convinced that it will be a super attraction to visitors coming into the port.
I do, however, wish that the whole statue was visible to everyone. I wish they had more of them in North Devon.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience