End of the line for Barnstaple fishing shop
North Devon Angling Centre in Boutport Street has closed down.
NORTH Devon Angling Centre in Barnstaple has closed down after four years in the town.
Owners Harry Bird and Teresa Saunders said they could no longer afford to keep the Boutport Street shop open and its doors were due to close for the final time yesterday (Tuesday).
They said they would like to thank all their loyal customers for their support.
The shop first opened in Combe Martin and later moved to its Barnstaple premises.
You may also want to watch:
But Teresa said high business rates in the town were partly responsible for the closure.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 4 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 5 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 9 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 10 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat