Elephant lost in Barnstaple
HAS anyone seen a lost elephant in Barnstaple?
Little Mason Gover, two, would love to have his favourite toy back.
The cuddly grey elephant is easily recognisable. His tail came loose and has been sewn back on with blue cotton.
After travelling everywhere with young Mason and his mum Claire, including to Las Vegas, the toy was lost when they went to see Show Me, Show Me, the CBBs show at the Queen’s Theatre in Barnstaple on Wednesday (Oct 27).
“The children were asked to bring along a favourite toy,” said Claire. “We lost it between Bowden’s Cleaners and Govers in Joy Street. Someone was seen to pick it up and prop it up on a wall near the back of Green Lanes. But when we went back it was not there.”
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has found a little lost elephant, Mason and Claire would love to hear from you. They can be contacted on (01237) 478795.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 6 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land