Elephant lost in Barnstaple
HAS anyone seen a lost elephant in Barnstaple?
Little Mason Gover, two, would love to have his favourite toy back.
The cuddly grey elephant is easily recognisable. His tail came loose and has been sewn back on with blue cotton.
After travelling everywhere with young Mason and his mum Claire, including to Las Vegas, the toy was lost when they went to see Show Me, Show Me, the CBBs show at the Queen’s Theatre in Barnstaple on Wednesday (Oct 27).
“The children were asked to bring along a favourite toy,” said Claire. “We lost it between Bowden’s Cleaners and Govers in Joy Street. Someone was seen to pick it up and prop it up on a wall near the back of Green Lanes. But when we went back it was not there.”
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has found a little lost elephant, Mason and Claire would love to hear from you. They can be contacted on (01237) 478795.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 3 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 4 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 5 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 6 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 7 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 10 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans