Elephant lost in Barnstaple
HAS anyone seen a lost elephant in Barnstaple?
Little Mason Gover, two, would love to have his favourite toy back.
The cuddly grey elephant is easily recognisable. His tail came loose and has been sewn back on with blue cotton.
After travelling everywhere with young Mason and his mum Claire, including to Las Vegas, the toy was lost when they went to see Show Me, Show Me, the CBBs show at the Queen’s Theatre in Barnstaple on Wednesday (Oct 27).
“The children were asked to bring along a favourite toy,” said Claire. “We lost it between Bowden’s Cleaners and Govers in Joy Street. Someone was seen to pick it up and prop it up on a wall near the back of Green Lanes. But when we went back it was not there.”
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has found a little lost elephant, Mason and Claire would love to hear from you. They can be contacted on (01237) 478795.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online