Electrical fire in Ilfracombe kitchen

ndg-fire-engine-bideford-jpg

- Credit: Archant

Two fire crews attended the scene late Saturday afternoon.

A SMALL fire broke out in a kitchen on Saturday afternoon in Ilfracombe.

Crews were called out to Cow Lane after the fire service received calls reporting a burning smell at around 5pm.

Two fire engines from Ilfracombe arrived at the scene to find there had been a small fire involving electrical equipment.

The fire, which was believed to be accidental, was out on arrival and fire crews inspected the premises to make sure it was safe.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter