Electrical fire in ambulance station
Fire crews were called to the scene in Bideford on Wednesday morning.
FIRE crews were scrambled to the ambulance station in Bideford after a fire broke out in an electrical cupboard this morning (Wed).
Two fire engines were scrambled around 8.25am to the station Clovelly Road, and discovered the fire which was confined to the cupboard.
Crews used breathing apparatus, a covering jet, hose reel jet and a dry powder extinguisher to tackle the fire.
The cupboard was damaged by smoke and fire but the rest of the building escaped unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
Western Power also attended the incident.
- 1 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes