Electrical fire damages first floor of Barnstaple home

AN electrical fault is thought to have caused a fire at a home in Barnstaple yesterday afternoon (Wednesday). Two fire engines from the town used a short extension ladder, water jets and a ventilation fan to tackle the blaze that damaged 25 percent of the

AN electrical fault is thought to have caused a fire at a home in Barnstaple yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).

Two fire engines from the town used a short extension ladder, water jets and a ventilation fan to tackle the blaze that damaged 25 percent of the first floor of the property in Gould Road.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus