AN electrical fault is thought to have caused a fire at a home in Barnstaple yesterday afternoon (Wednesday). Two fire engines from the town used a short extension ladder, water jets and a ventilation fan to tackle the blaze that damaged 25 percent of the

AN electrical fault is thought to have caused a fire at a home in Barnstaple yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).

Two fire engines from the town used a short extension ladder, water jets and a ventilation fan to tackle the blaze that damaged 25 percent of the first floor of the property in Gould Road.