Easter activities in Torridge
A vast array of things to see and do is on offer with Torridge District Council’s Easter leisure programme.
A wide range of activities are on offer for children and young people with Torridge District Council’s culture and leisure programme this Easter.
From paintball to arts and crafts or archery and swimming, for two weeks from April 2, youngsters aged from three to 16 can have a go at a variety of activities with sessions in Holsworthy, Bideford, Northam, Appledore, Instow, Torrington and Abbotsham.
Inspired by exhibitions and collections and led by public artist, Karen Hawkins, the Burton Art Gallery and Museum is also holding school holiday art activities for seven to 11 year olds.
“It’s a real opportunity if you’ve never tried something to have a go,” said TDC Leader Councillor Barry Parsons.
You may also want to watch:
“There are plenty of sports sessions, as well as film animation, dance and pottery. So turn off that TV, unplug the X-box, wind down that Wii and enjoy some of the activities on offer this Easter.”
For more information or to book a place, call 01237 428743 or 428737, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit www.torridge.gov.uk/sport or Torridge Leisure on Facebook.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed