Easter activities in Torridge
A vast array of things to see and do is on offer with Torridge District Council’s Easter leisure programme.
A wide range of activities are on offer for children and young people with Torridge District Council’s culture and leisure programme this Easter.
From paintball to arts and crafts or archery and swimming, for two weeks from April 2, youngsters aged from three to 16 can have a go at a variety of activities with sessions in Holsworthy, Bideford, Northam, Appledore, Instow, Torrington and Abbotsham.
Inspired by exhibitions and collections and led by public artist, Karen Hawkins, the Burton Art Gallery and Museum is also holding school holiday art activities for seven to 11 year olds.
“It’s a real opportunity if you’ve never tried something to have a go,” said TDC Leader Councillor Barry Parsons.
“There are plenty of sports sessions, as well as film animation, dance and pottery. So turn off that TV, unplug the X-box, wind down that Wii and enjoy some of the activities on offer this Easter.”
For more information or to book a place, call 01237 428743 or 428737, or email email@example.com. Alternatively visit www.torridge.gov.uk/sport or Torridge Leisure on Facebook.
- 1 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 2 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 3 Covid outbreaks in Devon’s care homes at highest level since pandemic began
- 4 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 7 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 8 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 9 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 10 Those energy bills - what has gone wrong?