Easter activities in Torridge
A vast array of things to see and do is on offer with Torridge District Council’s Easter leisure programme.
A wide range of activities are on offer for children and young people with Torridge District Council’s culture and leisure programme this Easter.
From paintball to arts and crafts or archery and swimming, for two weeks from April 2, youngsters aged from three to 16 can have a go at a variety of activities with sessions in Holsworthy, Bideford, Northam, Appledore, Instow, Torrington and Abbotsham.
Inspired by exhibitions and collections and led by public artist, Karen Hawkins, the Burton Art Gallery and Museum is also holding school holiday art activities for seven to 11 year olds.
“It’s a real opportunity if you’ve never tried something to have a go,” said TDC Leader Councillor Barry Parsons.
You may also want to watch:
“There are plenty of sports sessions, as well as film animation, dance and pottery. So turn off that TV, unplug the X-box, wind down that Wii and enjoy some of the activities on offer this Easter.”
For more information or to book a place, call 01237 428743 or 428737, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit www.torridge.gov.uk/sport or Torridge Leisure on Facebook.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 9 Teams needed for Appledore RNLI Boat Pull
- 10 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal