Drummer from The Damned will speak at Woolsery Weird Weekend
RAT SCABIES, drummer with punk rock band The Damned, will be one of the guest speakers at the Weird Weekend in Woolsery next month. He will tell his audience all about his search for the Holy Grail and will be among delegates at the world s largest gathe
RAT SCABIES, drummer with punk rock band The Damned, will be one of the guest speakers at the Weird Weekend in Woolsery next month.
He will tell his audience all about his search for the Holy Grail and will be among delegates at the world's largest gathering of monster and mystery researchers in the world.
Speakers from as far afield as Australia will talk on their adventures and discoveries.
They include cryptozoologist Tim Bull, otherwise known as Tim the Yowie Man, who will speak about his hunt for the Yowie, the Yeti-like ape man of the Australian bush.
You may also want to watch:
The Weird Weekend will take place at the Woolsery Sports and Community Hall from August 14-16. It is the tenth gathering to be organised by the Centre for Fortean Zoology, the world's only full-time scientific organisation dedicated to researching mystery animals.
It is based in Woolsery and its director, Jonathan Downes, will be announcing details of the organisation's latest expedition plans to track down a mystery beast.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 7 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 8 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
Tickets for the three-day event cost �20 in advance or �25 on the door. More details are available at www.weirdweekend.org