Drummer from The Damned will speak at Woolsery Weird Weekend
RAT SCABIES, drummer with punk rock band The Damned, will be one of the guest speakers at the Weird Weekend in Woolsery next month. He will tell his audience all about his search for the Holy Grail and will be among delegates at the world s largest gathe
RAT SCABIES, drummer with punk rock band The Damned, will be one of the guest speakers at the Weird Weekend in Woolsery next month.
He will tell his audience all about his search for the Holy Grail and will be among delegates at the world's largest gathering of monster and mystery researchers in the world.
Speakers from as far afield as Australia will talk on their adventures and discoveries.
They include cryptozoologist Tim Bull, otherwise known as Tim the Yowie Man, who will speak about his hunt for the Yowie, the Yeti-like ape man of the Australian bush.
You may also want to watch:
The Weird Weekend will take place at the Woolsery Sports and Community Hall from August 14-16. It is the tenth gathering to be organised by the Centre for Fortean Zoology, the world's only full-time scientific organisation dedicated to researching mystery animals.
It is based in Woolsery and its director, Jonathan Downes, will be announcing details of the organisation's latest expedition plans to track down a mystery beast.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 3 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
Tickets for the three-day event cost �20 in advance or �25 on the door. More details are available at www.weirdweekend.org