Driver trapped after car hits telegraph pole in Lynmouth
- Credit: Archant
The man was taken to North Devon District Hospital after being cut from his car artt Lynmouth Hill.
A MAN was taken to hospital yesterday evening (Weds) after his green Renault Clio was involved in a collision with a telegraph pole in Lynmouth.
The man had to be cut from the car by fire fighters at around 7pm after becoming trapped in his car with the telegraph pole blocking the B3234 at Lynmouth Hill.
A police spokesman said prior to the collision, the green Renault Clio had allegedly been involved in a collision with a silver Ford Focus.
The man was taken to North Devon District Hospital where he remained overnight. Police could not confirm the extent of his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The Clio was recovered at 10.15pm.
- 1 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 2 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 5 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 6 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 7 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 8 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 9 Moore makes mark as North Devon beat Budleigh Salterton
- 10 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up