Don’t be ‘spooked’ by pranksters this Halloween
Police issue warning to troublemakers
POLICE in Barnstaple will be out and about to ensure residents aren’t “spooked” by pranksters this Halloween.
Officers will also be speaking to local retailers about the sale of flour and eggs to young people and will be talking to youngsters about the best way to have a safe and trouble-free night.
“We want to ensure that all members of the community have a trouble free and enjoyable night,” said a police spokesperson.
Police have produced a special poster that
You may also want to watch:
Householders who do not wish to be disturbed by trick or treaters can display a special poster in their window. The post is available to cut out from the front page of this week’s North Devon Gazette.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 6 Staff at Wimpy Barnstaple receive special bonus
- 7 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby receives parliamentary promotion
- 8 Dignitaries formally open Penrose Almshouses in Barnstaple
- 9 Mercy for Lynton farm shop keeper who grew cannabis
- 10 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall