Don’t be ‘spooked’ by pranksters this Halloween
Police issue warning to troublemakers
POLICE in Barnstaple will be out and about to ensure residents aren’t “spooked” by pranksters this Halloween.
Officers will also be speaking to local retailers about the sale of flour and eggs to young people and will be talking to youngsters about the best way to have a safe and trouble-free night.
“We want to ensure that all members of the community have a trouble free and enjoyable night,” said a police spokesperson.
Police have produced a special poster that
You may also want to watch:
Householders who do not wish to be disturbed by trick or treaters can display a special poster in their window. The post is available to cut out from the front page of this week’s North Devon Gazette.
- 1 Speeding driver facing jail after 'web of lies'
- 2 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 3 Covid-19 roundup: Devon cases fall but follow lockdown rules
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 6 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 7 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 8 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 9 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?