Don’t be ‘spooked’ by pranksters this Halloween
Police issue warning to troublemakers
POLICE in Barnstaple will be out and about to ensure residents aren’t “spooked” by pranksters this Halloween.
Officers will also be speaking to local retailers about the sale of flour and eggs to young people and will be talking to youngsters about the best way to have a safe and trouble-free night.
“We want to ensure that all members of the community have a trouble free and enjoyable night,” said a police spokesperson.
Police have produced a special poster that
You may also want to watch:
Householders who do not wish to be disturbed by trick or treaters can display a special poster in their window. The post is available to cut out from the front page of this week’s North Devon Gazette.
- 1 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 4 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 5 Veterans Charity to host Charity Car Wash at Barnstaple HQ
- 6 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 7 Motorcyclist denied dangerous driving after quad bike crash
- 8 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 9 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 10 Hospice volunteer reaches out to 325 bereaved people during lockdown