Dogs reported to be running on A361 Link Road
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are urged to take care as police investigate.
POLICE officers are out investigating this afternoon (Mon) after receiving several calls from drivers reporting dogs on the A361 Link Road.
The dogs, described as being cream/beige in colour and possibly hound-type-dogs, were first reported by a driver at around 12.20pm.
The first caller reported the sighting near the Landkey junction on the Link Road and officers have received several more calls from drivers since.
Two police units are out investigating and a police spokesman said there is believed to be a hunt taking place around 10 minutes away from where officers were located near South Molton.
You may also want to watch:
Check back for more as we have it.
Did you spot the dogs on the road? Call reporter Sarah Howells on 01271 341658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 4 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 5 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 8 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 9 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail