Dogs reported to be running on A361 Link Road
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are urged to take care as police investigate.
POLICE officers are out investigating this afternoon (Mon) after receiving several calls from drivers reporting dogs on the A361 Link Road.
The dogs, described as being cream/beige in colour and possibly hound-type-dogs, were first reported by a driver at around 12.20pm.
The first caller reported the sighting near the Landkey junction on the Link Road and officers have received several more calls from drivers since.
Two police units are out investigating and a police spokesman said there is believed to be a hunt taking place around 10 minutes away from where officers were located near South Molton.
You may also want to watch:
Check back for more as we have it.
Did you spot the dogs on the road? Call reporter Sarah Howells on 01271 341658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 10 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern