Dog mess disgrace
The female (maybe in her 30s) who on Friday, June 15, was walking her fawn striped greyhound in the Newport area of Barnstaple opposite the doctors’ surgery at 12.25pm, then waited for her dog to poo by the bus shelter and nonchalantly ambled away without picking it up, should be ashamed.
Well, perhaps not. She wouldn’t know how unpleasant it is for others.
The anti-dog brigade will have a field day tarring all dog lovers/owners with the same brush.
You know who you are and I trust this will remind you of your responsibility of dog ownership.
Next time, it might be the dog warden who witnesses your crime and issues the appropriate ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 6 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'
- 7 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 8 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 9 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home
- 10 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton