Dog mess disgrace
The female (maybe in her 30s) who on Friday, June 15, was walking her fawn striped greyhound in the Newport area of Barnstaple opposite the doctors’ surgery at 12.25pm, then waited for her dog to poo by the bus shelter and nonchalantly ambled away without picking it up, should be ashamed.
Well, perhaps not. She wouldn’t know how unpleasant it is for others.
The anti-dog brigade will have a field day tarring all dog lovers/owners with the same brush.
You know who you are and I trust this will remind you of your responsibility of dog ownership.
Next time, it might be the dog warden who witnesses your crime and issues the appropriate ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 2 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 5 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 6 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 7 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 8 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon