Do you recognise this man?
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) has released images of a man they want to speak to in connection with an incident on a train in Exmouth.
A female commuter travelling on the 7.40am service from Exmouth to Barnstaple on Monday, July 1, says she was touched ‘indecently’.
Officers believe the man in these photographs will have information which can help with the investigation.
Sergeant David Mannion is investigating what happened and he said: “The victim, a woman in her twenties, was travelling on the 0740hrs Exmouth-Barnstaple service.
“During the journey, a man sitting on the seat behind her reached forward and touched her indecently.
You may also want to watch:
“I would ask anyone who recognises the man pictured, or knows his whereabouts to contact us as a matter of urgency.”
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police by calling 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
In all calls please quote incident reference B15 of 01/08/13.