Do you recognise this man?
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) has released images of a man they want to speak to in connection with an incident on a train in Exmouth.
A female commuter travelling on the 7.40am service from Exmouth to Barnstaple on Monday, July 1, says she was touched ‘indecently’.
Officers believe the man in these photographs will have information which can help with the investigation.
Sergeant David Mannion is investigating what happened and he said: “The victim, a woman in her twenties, was travelling on the 0740hrs Exmouth-Barnstaple service.
“During the journey, a man sitting on the seat behind her reached forward and touched her indecently.
“I would ask anyone who recognises the man pictured, or knows his whereabouts to contact us as a matter of urgency.”
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police by calling 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016.
- 1 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 2 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 3 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 4 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 10 Verdant Leisure buys two North Devon holiday parks
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
In all calls please quote incident reference B15 of 01/08/13.