Dive into a Big Breakfast
North Devon Hospice Big Breakfast returns to a pub, cafe or hall near you.
A sizzling of sausages has announced the return of North Devon Hospice’s Big Breakfast event as venues across the region prepare to serve the first meal of the day for charity.
On Fridays and Saturdays up until April 14, diners will be invited to dive into a full English or crunch a crispy croissant or two in return for a donation to the hospice.
Now in its fourth year, the Big Breakfast is once again being sponsored by Philip Dennis Foodservice and fund raisers are hoping to raise around �15,000 from 30 events held everywhere from pubs and hotels to churches and village halls.
To find out about more about Big Breakfast, please visit www.northdevonhospice.org.uk or call 01271 347224.
You may also want to watch:
Find a Big Breakfast near you:
Friday, March 16: Instow Arms, Instow, 9.30am-12 noon. Lilico’s, Barnstaple, 8am-12.30pm.
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
Saturday, March 17: Woolsery Village Hall, 9am-12 noon; Westward Ho! Beach Caf�, 9am-12 noon; Royal Marine, Combe Martin, 7am-2pm; Bell Inn, Chittlehampton, 9am-12 noon; St Mary’s Church Hall, Appledore, 10am-3pm; Christ Church, Bear Street, Barnstaple, 8am-12 noon; Union Inn, Dolton, 8.30-11.30am; Golden Lion, High Bickington, 9am-3pm; Red Barn, Woolacombe, 9-11.30am; Ilfracombe Yacht Club, 8.30-11.30am; The White Horse, Exford, 8-11am.
Sunday, March 18: Kentisbury Village Hall, 9-11.30am.
Tuesday, March 20: The George, Hatherleigh, 8.30-11.30.
Friday, March 23: Saunton Golf Club, 9am-012.30pm.
Saturday, March 24: The Laurels Inn, Petrockstowe, 9am-2pm; Clifftop Cafaurant, Lynton, 9am-12 noon; Barum Gate, Barnstaple, 8-11am; Williams Arms, Braunton, 8.30-11.30am.
Sunday, March 25: Littleham Village Hall, 9.30am-2pm; The river House, Bideford, 9.30am-12 noon; Langtree Village Hall, 9am-1pm.
Friday, March 30: The Rock Inn, Georgeham, 9-11am.
Saturday, March 31: The Royal Hotel, Bideford, 10am-12 noon.
Saturday, April 14: The Old Courthouse, Chulmleigh, 9am-12.30pm.