Dive into a Big Breakfast
North Devon Hospice Big Breakfast returns to a pub, cafe or hall near you.
A sizzling of sausages has announced the return of North Devon Hospice’s Big Breakfast event as venues across the region prepare to serve the first meal of the day for charity.
On Fridays and Saturdays up until April 14, diners will be invited to dive into a full English or crunch a crispy croissant or two in return for a donation to the hospice.
Now in its fourth year, the Big Breakfast is once again being sponsored by Philip Dennis Foodservice and fund raisers are hoping to raise around �15,000 from 30 events held everywhere from pubs and hotels to churches and village halls.
To find out about more about Big Breakfast, please visit www.northdevonhospice.org.uk or call 01271 347224.
You may also want to watch:
Find a Big Breakfast near you:
Friday, March 16: Instow Arms, Instow, 9.30am-12 noon. Lilico’s, Barnstaple, 8am-12.30pm.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
Saturday, March 17: Woolsery Village Hall, 9am-12 noon; Westward Ho! Beach Caf�, 9am-12 noon; Royal Marine, Combe Martin, 7am-2pm; Bell Inn, Chittlehampton, 9am-12 noon; St Mary’s Church Hall, Appledore, 10am-3pm; Christ Church, Bear Street, Barnstaple, 8am-12 noon; Union Inn, Dolton, 8.30-11.30am; Golden Lion, High Bickington, 9am-3pm; Red Barn, Woolacombe, 9-11.30am; Ilfracombe Yacht Club, 8.30-11.30am; The White Horse, Exford, 8-11am.
Sunday, March 18: Kentisbury Village Hall, 9-11.30am.
Tuesday, March 20: The George, Hatherleigh, 8.30-11.30.
Friday, March 23: Saunton Golf Club, 9am-012.30pm.
Saturday, March 24: The Laurels Inn, Petrockstowe, 9am-2pm; Clifftop Cafaurant, Lynton, 9am-12 noon; Barum Gate, Barnstaple, 8-11am; Williams Arms, Braunton, 8.30-11.30am.
Sunday, March 25: Littleham Village Hall, 9.30am-2pm; The river House, Bideford, 9.30am-12 noon; Langtree Village Hall, 9am-1pm.
Friday, March 30: The Rock Inn, Georgeham, 9-11am.
Saturday, March 31: The Royal Hotel, Bideford, 10am-12 noon.
Saturday, April 14: The Old Courthouse, Chulmleigh, 9am-12.30pm.