Diamond prize to celebrate jeweller’s decade
�2,000 necklace up for grabs in special competition
A BARNSTAPLE jeweller is celebrating 10 years in business by offering customers the chance to win a diamond necklace worth �2,000.
A pair of earrings valued at �1,000 and three more additional prizes worth �500, �200 and �100 are also up for grabs next week when Catherine Bishop marks a successful decade on Boutport Street.
Customers spending �30 in the shop will be given a specially-made chocolate, five of which contain a golden ticket which can be entered into a draw to win one of the jewellery prizes.
Additional chocolates will be available to buy at the cost of �2 each, with the proceeds going to Barnstaple-based charity Amigos. The draw will take place in Catherine Bishop on December 4.
You may also want to watch:
During the week beginning November 8, the shop will offer a 10 per cent discount, while some items of jewellery will be secretly reduced to the prices they would have cost 10 years ago. Discounted items will not be pointed out but customers could be in for a nice surprise when the item is scanned through the till.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience