Diamond prize to celebrate jeweller’s decade
�2,000 necklace up for grabs in special competition
A BARNSTAPLE jeweller is celebrating 10 years in business by offering customers the chance to win a diamond necklace worth �2,000.
A pair of earrings valued at �1,000 and three more additional prizes worth �500, �200 and �100 are also up for grabs next week when Catherine Bishop marks a successful decade on Boutport Street.
Customers spending �30 in the shop will be given a specially-made chocolate, five of which contain a golden ticket which can be entered into a draw to win one of the jewellery prizes.
Additional chocolates will be available to buy at the cost of �2 each, with the proceeds going to Barnstaple-based charity Amigos. The draw will take place in Catherine Bishop on December 4.
You may also want to watch:
During the week beginning November 8, the shop will offer a 10 per cent discount, while some items of jewellery will be secretly reduced to the prices they would have cost 10 years ago. Discounted items will not be pointed out but customers could be in for a nice surprise when the item is scanned through the till.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new