Developer reveals village homes plan
Landkey blueprint gets public airing.
DEVELOPERS have announced proposals for 24 new homes in Landkey.
Exeter-based Strategic Land Partnerships is expected to submit a planning application for the land at Birch Road before the end of the month.
The mix of open market and affordable homes on the northern edge of the village would be accessed via Birch Road. The junction of Denes Road with Birch Road would also be improved to aid visibility by realignment of the hedgerow and provision of additional verges.
Within the proposal is a landscaped open space which includes a pedestrian and cycle access to Denes Road.
You may also want to watch:
The company has already delivered 750 leaflets in the village outlining the plans as part of a pre-application public consultation.
“We are asking for comments and feedback and are intend to submit a planning application in a week or so,” said project director Simon Steele-Perkins.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 10 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar