Developer reveals village homes plan
Landkey blueprint gets public airing.
DEVELOPERS have announced proposals for 24 new homes in Landkey.
Exeter-based Strategic Land Partnerships is expected to submit a planning application for the land at Birch Road before the end of the month.
The mix of open market and affordable homes on the northern edge of the village would be accessed via Birch Road. The junction of Denes Road with Birch Road would also be improved to aid visibility by realignment of the hedgerow and provision of additional verges.
Within the proposal is a landscaped open space which includes a pedestrian and cycle access to Denes Road.
You may also want to watch:
The company has already delivered 750 leaflets in the village outlining the plans as part of a pre-application public consultation.
“We are asking for comments and feedback and are intend to submit a planning application in a week or so,” said project director Simon Steele-Perkins.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience