Developer reveals village homes plan
Landkey blueprint gets public airing.
DEVELOPERS have announced proposals for 24 new homes in Landkey.
Exeter-based Strategic Land Partnerships is expected to submit a planning application for the land at Birch Road before the end of the month.
The mix of open market and affordable homes on the northern edge of the village would be accessed via Birch Road. The junction of Denes Road with Birch Road would also be improved to aid visibility by realignment of the hedgerow and provision of additional verges.
Within the proposal is a landscaped open space which includes a pedestrian and cycle access to Denes Road.
The company has already delivered 750 leaflets in the village outlining the plans as part of a pre-application public consultation.
“We are asking for comments and feedback and are intend to submit a planning application in a week or so,” said project director Simon Steele-Perkins.
- 1 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 2 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 3 Covid outbreaks in Devon’s care homes at highest level since pandemic began
- 4 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 5 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 6 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 10 Those energy bills - what has gone wrong?