Death crash motorcyclist named
THE motorcyclist who died following a collision with a heavy goods vehicle At Sticklepath on Wednesday has been named as Robert Charles Hanley, aged 52, from Barnstaple. Mr Hanley was riding from the Pottington area towards Bishops Tawton at the time of
THE motorcyclist who died following a collision with a heavy goods vehicle At Sticklepath on Wednesday has been named as Robert Charles Hanley, aged 52, from Barnstaple.
Mr Hanley was riding from the Pottington area towards Bishops Tawton at the time of the collision. He next of kin have been informed.
Meanwhile, police have renewed their appeal for witnesses to the collision.
A police spokesman said: "The road was very busy at the time and despite earlier appeals we still know there are people who were in the area at the time who must have witnessed the incident but have yet to come forward."
You may also want to watch:
"We would appeal to those people to please come forward to assist officers in their investigation into exactly how this accident occurred."
Witnesses should ring 08452 777444, quoting log 506 120809.
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 8 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 9 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 10 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
A 56-year-old man from Exeter was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving. He has been released on police bail until October 21.