Cute pets competition - still time to vote!
- Credit: Archant
Take a sneak peek at the top ten entries so far and find out to vote for your favourite before voting closes on Sunday.
HUNDREDS of votes are flooding in for this year’s cute pets competition – but will your favourite make the top five?
There’s only three days left to get voting and ensure your pet of choice makes it into our finalists with a chance of being crowned the winner.
The competition is being run by the North Devon Gazette and Andy Casey Photography in aid of the charity Dogs Helping Kids.
To heat things up a little, we thought we’d give you a sneak peek at how the top 10 currently stands today (Thurs) – but there’s still plenty of time for things to change!
You may also want to watch:
In alphabetical order, the top ten pets so far are: Coco, Honey, Jaz, Jess, Lady, Lola, Nellie, Sky, Stanley, Twiglet.
Click here to view the entries and find out how to vote for your favourite one.
Once you’ve chosen your winner, text NDG cute followed by the number underneath your entry to 80058 by midnight on Sunday, November 3.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
Texts cost 50p and 25p from every entry will be donated to Dogs Helping Kids.
Voting closes at midnight on Sunday, and the top five entries will be published in next week’s Gazette where we’ll reopen voting to crown the cutest pet of 2013.