Cute pets competition - still time to vote!
- Credit: Archant
Take a sneak peek at the top ten entries so far and find out to vote for your favourite before voting closes on Sunday.
HUNDREDS of votes are flooding in for this year’s cute pets competition – but will your favourite make the top five?
There’s only three days left to get voting and ensure your pet of choice makes it into our finalists with a chance of being crowned the winner.
The competition is being run by the North Devon Gazette and Andy Casey Photography in aid of the charity Dogs Helping Kids.
To heat things up a little, we thought we’d give you a sneak peek at how the top 10 currently stands today (Thurs) – but there’s still plenty of time for things to change!
You may also want to watch:
In alphabetical order, the top ten pets so far are: Coco, Honey, Jaz, Jess, Lady, Lola, Nellie, Sky, Stanley, Twiglet.
Click here to view the entries and find out how to vote for your favourite one.
Once you’ve chosen your winner, text NDG cute followed by the number underneath your entry to 80058 by midnight on Sunday, November 3.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
Texts cost 50p and 25p from every entry will be donated to Dogs Helping Kids.
Voting closes at midnight on Sunday, and the top five entries will be published in next week’s Gazette where we’ll reopen voting to crown the cutest pet of 2013.