Cuddle a cat
SIR - R Brown says youngsters should not cuddle a cat because they put their health at risk. That’s precisely what they should do.
A child’s immune system needs to be exposed to the everyday dangers of the world so it can build up an effective defence system against them.
The greatest risk to an early years child curiously is an over-fastidious hygiene regime implementation. That’s how Dr Nature made them.
R Brown says 80 per cent of absenteeism can be traced back to cats. Clearly, there is a problem with rubbish collection in Ilfracombe.
One other thing, children learn how to love when they cuddle a cat. What better lesson in life is there?
You may also want to watch:
T P Gidman,
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand