Cuddle a cat
SIR - R Brown says youngsters should not cuddle a cat because they put their health at risk. That’s precisely what they should do.
A child’s immune system needs to be exposed to the everyday dangers of the world so it can build up an effective defence system against them.
The greatest risk to an early years child curiously is an over-fastidious hygiene regime implementation. That’s how Dr Nature made them.
R Brown says 80 per cent of absenteeism can be traced back to cats. Clearly, there is a problem with rubbish collection in Ilfracombe.
One other thing, children learn how to love when they cuddle a cat. What better lesson in life is there?
You may also want to watch:
T P Gidman,
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council