Croyde skaters can learn from the professionals
YOUNG skaters keen to learn new tricks from the pros will get a chance to do so at next week s GoldCoast Oceanfest at Croyde. They will be able to watch professionals from King Ramps perform and get a chance to join in. Children under 16 will need a p
YOUNG skaters keen to learn new tricks from the pros will get a chance to do so at next week's GoldCoast Oceanfest at Croyde.
They will be able to watch professionals from King Ramps perform and get a chance to join in.
Children under 16 will need a permission slip signed by their parents or guardians (available at the event or in advance from North Devon Council) as well as their own helmet to have a go on the ramp.
As well as being one of the event sponsors, North Devon Council will be including skate workshops as part of its Summer Supersports programme.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Dick Jones, Lead Member for Community Development at North Devon Council, said:: "The GoldCoast Oceanfest is an excellent opportunity to watch lifestyle sports. At North Devon Council we promote healthy living and active lifestyles and hope that watching others taking part in sports will encourage visitors to the event to have a go themselves."
The GoldCoast Surf and Music Festival includes lifestyle sporting events, international music talent, pro workshops and exhibitions. Now in its 11th year, it is the largest event in the North Devon Festival.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
For more information visit www.goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk and www.northdevonfestival.org