Croyde skaters can learn from the professionals
YOUNG skaters keen to learn new tricks from the pros will get a chance to do so at next week s GoldCoast Oceanfest at Croyde. They will be able to watch professionals from King Ramps perform and get a chance to join in. Children under 16 will need a p
YOUNG skaters keen to learn new tricks from the pros will get a chance to do so at next week's GoldCoast Oceanfest at Croyde.
They will be able to watch professionals from King Ramps perform and get a chance to join in.
Children under 16 will need a permission slip signed by their parents or guardians (available at the event or in advance from North Devon Council) as well as their own helmet to have a go on the ramp.
As well as being one of the event sponsors, North Devon Council will be including skate workshops as part of its Summer Supersports programme.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Dick Jones, Lead Member for Community Development at North Devon Council, said:: "The GoldCoast Oceanfest is an excellent opportunity to watch lifestyle sports. At North Devon Council we promote healthy living and active lifestyles and hope that watching others taking part in sports will encourage visitors to the event to have a go themselves."
The GoldCoast Surf and Music Festival includes lifestyle sporting events, international music talent, pro workshops and exhibitions. Now in its 11th year, it is the largest event in the North Devon Festival.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 4 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 5 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 6 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief
- 9 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
For more information visit www.goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk and www.northdevonfestival.org