Sign up for the Croyde Scrumptious Trail
- Credit: Archant
Enthusiastic runners and walkers are being urged to sign up for a trail with a difference this June.
The Croyde Scrumptious Trail, organised by Over and Above, offers every participant a delicious menu as they follow the route around the North Devon coastline.
This scenic 10.5 mile circular trail will take place on Sunday, June 2, and will lead participants through the picturesque villages of Croyde, Saunton, Georgeham and Putsborough.
This popular event has sold out since it was first organised five years ago, and this year it is expected to sell out again.
It organised by marathon organiser Simon Olive; Orchard Farm Shop proprietor Rob Cooper and Liz Wilton and Over and Above hospital fundraiser Julie Whitton.
You may also want to watch:
Money raised will go towards the appeal to build a new cancer and wellbeing centre in Barnstaple.
Book online at: www.overandabove.org.uk/scrumptious-croyde-trail/
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 4 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 7 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 8 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 9 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 10 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank