Croyde kitchen fire

TWO dogs were led to safety when a kitchen caught fire in a house at Croyde yesterday (Thursday). Fire appliances from Braunton, Woolacombe and Appledore attended the incident in St Mary s Road. They used two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose ree

TWO dogs were led to safety when a kitchen caught fire in a house at Croyde yesterday (Thursday).

Fire appliances from Braunton, Woolacombe and Appledore attended the incident in St Mary's Road.

They used two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to put out the fire.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus