Croyde Bay Resort earns TripAdvisor accolade
- Credit: Archant
Unison site named among top 10 per cent thanks to great customer reviews.
A well known North Devon holiday park has been ranked among the top 10 per cent in the world for the best reviews from customers on TripAdvisor.
Unison’s Croyde Bay Resort has been awarded a 2013 Certificate of Excellence from the well known internet travel site following a large number of glowing reviews from customers.
In the past decade more than £5million has been invested in the park, including a £2.6m purpose built hotel plus more than £2.5m on the facilities there.
“We are really pleased with how the business has gone and to get this certificate of achievement was really the icing on the cake,” said general manager Steve Willis.
You may also want to watch:
“I think a lot of people these days look at TripAdvisor before they book and it’s great to be in the top 10 per cent. It’s made a difference having a fantastic new hotel and the other great thing we are consistently praised for is our staff.
“Their attitude towards customers is the greatest feedback we get, saying how much they look after people.”
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
TripAdvisor says its Certificate of Excellence award is given to outstanding hospitality businesses that have received praise and recognition in reviews from travellers.