Croyde Bay Resort earns TripAdvisor accolade
- Credit: Archant
Unison site named among top 10 per cent thanks to great customer reviews.
A well known North Devon holiday park has been ranked among the top 10 per cent in the world for the best reviews from customers on TripAdvisor.
Unison’s Croyde Bay Resort has been awarded a 2013 Certificate of Excellence from the well known internet travel site following a large number of glowing reviews from customers.
In the past decade more than £5million has been invested in the park, including a £2.6m purpose built hotel plus more than £2.5m on the facilities there.
“We are really pleased with how the business has gone and to get this certificate of achievement was really the icing on the cake,” said general manager Steve Willis.
You may also want to watch:
“I think a lot of people these days look at TripAdvisor before they book and it’s great to be in the top 10 per cent. It’s made a difference having a fantastic new hotel and the other great thing we are consistently praised for is our staff.
“Their attitude towards customers is the greatest feedback we get, saying how much they look after people.”
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 6 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 10 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising
TripAdvisor says its Certificate of Excellence award is given to outstanding hospitality businesses that have received praise and recognition in reviews from travellers.