Van containing surf boards and tools stolen in Barnstaple
- Credit: LDRS
Police are appealing for witnesses following the theft of a van from a property in Ashleigh Road, Barnstaple.
The white Vauxhall Vivaro van was taken between 8.30pm and 3.30am, overnight on Thursday, June 17, and Friday, June 18, after the van keys were taken from the address.
The contents of the van included two surf boards, one of which is red and is 6ft 2ins long. The other is white and is from the Circle One Heritage range.
Other contents included a silver bicycle and power tools made by DeWalt and Festool.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen any unusual people in the area at the time or seen any abandoned number plates.
You may also want to watch:
They would also like to hear from anyone who has had their number plates stolen.
If you witnessed the incident or have any information that could help the police with their enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 101, quoting CR/050148/21.
Alternatively, information can be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via the charity’s website at www.crimestoppers-org.uk
- 1 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 2 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 3 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 4 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 5 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 6 New Trek Fest gives walkers a reward for their hike
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 10 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford