Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- Credit: Archant
Thieves have stolen £3,500 of fragrances from Banbury’s Department Store in Barnstaple High Street in an early morning raid.
Police are appealing for information about the burglary of thousands of pounds worth of perfume from the Barnstaple department store.
At around 1am on Friday, June 18, a window to Banbury's Department Store and Furnishings on the High Street was smashed and around £3,500 worth of fragrances stolen.
Police would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or saw anyone acting suspiciously, or any suspicious vehicles, in the area in the days prior to the incident.
Police would also like to hear from anyone with CCTV footage or dashcam footage of the area which may have captured the burglars.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information which could assist police enquiries is asked to contact police on 101 or via email at email@example.com quoting crime reference, CR/050201/21.
- 1 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 2 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 3 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 4 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 5 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 6 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 7 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 8 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 9 North Devon Biosphere launches Nature Recovery Declaration
- 10 Holidaymaker jailed for biting policeman in Combe Martin caravan park affray