Police recover stolen goods after Northam burglary
- Credit: Supplied
Police investigating a burglary in the Northam area on Saturday, August 14, are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
As part of the investigation, they have recovered a range of items which are suspected to be stolen property and would like to find the rightful owners.
Among the items were several pieces of jewellery and police would like to hear from anyone who has lost this type of property to contact them with descriptions to see if they can be matched with the items recovered.
A 35-year-old man from Barnstaple was arrested on suspicion of burglary and was released under investigation, pending further enquiries.
If you believe any of the items of jewellery could belong to you or have any information that could help the police with their enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101, quoting crime reference CR/069996/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Bideford's Millbrook Dairy awarded its first star at Great Taste Awards