Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- Credit: LDRS
Police investigating an incident of public disorder in Barnstaple are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
The incident took place on Sunday, April 25, soon after midnight, when a large group of people were involved in an altercation in Silver Street, Barnstaple. One person sustained minor injuries.
A man aged 19, from Braunton, was arrested on suspicion of affray, and has been released under investigation, pending further enquiries.
Another man, aged 18, from Bideford, was given a warning for being drunk and disorderly and taken home.
Police are calling on any witnesses to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
If you witnessed the incident or have any information that could help the police with their enquiries, please email police at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101, quoting crime reference CR/032846/21.
Alternatively, information can be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via the charity’s website at www.crimestoppers-org.uk.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 4 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 5 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 6 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge