Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- Credit: Google
Police investigating reports of a serious assault on a man in Barnstaple are appealing for information about the incident.
The incident took place at around 11.30pm, on Tuesday, September 7, outside the Tesco in Station Road.
A 23-year-old local man sustained a serious head injury, which could be life changing, and was transferred to Derriford Hospital for treatment.
Police are investigating and are seeking two males in connection with the assault.
Both are described as being white, tall and of slim build, and in their late teens or early 20s.
You may also want to watch:
One of them had a distinctive hairstyle, with it tied in a ‘bun’ on either side of his head.
Police are appealing to anyone who witnessed the incident, who was in the area at the time, or who may know the identity of the suspects to get in touch.
- 1 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 2 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 5 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 6 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 7 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 8 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Bounce back victory for Barnstaple
Anyone with any information which could assist police enquiries is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101, quoting crime reference CR/077911/21.