Crime reduction partnership launches new website for northern Devon
SAFER North Devon, the crime and disorder reduction partnership, is launching a website giving people access to a range of new information and advice. It aims to cover both general and specific community issues and contain information on initiatives in a
SAFER North Devon, the crime and disorder reduction partnership, is launching a website giving people access to a range of new information and advice.
It aims to cover both general and specific community issues and contain information on initiatives in areas such as anti-social behaviour, alcohol and drugs and youth crime prevention.
Amanda Palmer, the community safety manager, said: "As a partnership, we rely on our communities reporting problems and working with us to resolve them.
"We felt it was important to invest in a site which provides up to date, easy to access information on just what we are doing locally.
You may also want to watch:
"It's easy for us to assume that because all partners are working so hard in their own fields that specialist information and advice is reaching those who need it most. In fact, this is not always the case.
"This new site provides an umbrella for community and agency safety information to be published."
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 3 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
- 9 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
- 10 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
The site includes a new password protected area for partners to share project information and for residents involved in the Street Champions project to get the latest information.
Safer North Devon partners include the police and fire authorities, Devon Primarty Care Trust and local councils.
Check out the new site at www.safernorthdevon.co.uk