Crime prevention advice event follows shed break ins
- Credit: Archant
Police will be at Torrington’s Lidl store on Friday offering advice and property marking.
Police in Torrington will be offering crime prevention advice at Torrington’s Lidl store on Friday.
Torrington police team will be there between 9 am and midday.
It comes after a series of shed break-ins in the Torridge area.
PCSO Hannah Denton said: “Sheds can be the home to some of your valuable items and should be secured and marked.
You may also want to watch:
“Property marking enables police to track items back to the original owner should they be recovered, aswell as deterring thieves.
“If you have any property that you keep in your shed such as a strimmer, please bring it along so officers can property mark it.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 3 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 4 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 7 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 8 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 9 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 10 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
“Not all items will be easy to convey so please speak with the team to arrange a home visit.”