Crime prevention advice event follows shed break ins
- Credit: Archant
Police will be at Torrington’s Lidl store on Friday offering advice and property marking.
Police in Torrington will be offering crime prevention advice at Torrington’s Lidl store on Friday.
Torrington police team will be there between 9 am and midday.
It comes after a series of shed break-ins in the Torridge area.
PCSO Hannah Denton said: “Sheds can be the home to some of your valuable items and should be secured and marked.
You may also want to watch:
“Property marking enables police to track items back to the original owner should they be recovered, aswell as deterring thieves.
“If you have any property that you keep in your shed such as a strimmer, please bring it along so officers can property mark it.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 6 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
“Not all items will be easy to convey so please speak with the team to arrange a home visit.”