Crime prevention advice event follows shed break ins
- Credit: Archant
Police will be at Torrington’s Lidl store on Friday offering advice and property marking.
Police in Torrington will be offering crime prevention advice at Torrington’s Lidl store on Friday.
Torrington police team will be there between 9 am and midday.
It comes after a series of shed break-ins in the Torridge area.
PCSO Hannah Denton said: “Sheds can be the home to some of your valuable items and should be secured and marked.
You may also want to watch:
“Property marking enables police to track items back to the original owner should they be recovered, aswell as deterring thieves.
“If you have any property that you keep in your shed such as a strimmer, please bring it along so officers can property mark it.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 4 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
“Not all items will be easy to convey so please speak with the team to arrange a home visit.”