Crime prevention advice event follows shed break ins
- Credit: Archant
Police will be at Torrington’s Lidl store on Friday offering advice and property marking.
Police in Torrington will be offering crime prevention advice at Torrington’s Lidl store on Friday.
Torrington police team will be there between 9 am and midday.
It comes after a series of shed break-ins in the Torridge area.
PCSO Hannah Denton said: “Sheds can be the home to some of your valuable items and should be secured and marked.
You may also want to watch:
“Property marking enables police to track items back to the original owner should they be recovered, aswell as deterring thieves.
“If you have any property that you keep in your shed such as a strimmer, please bring it along so officers can property mark it.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton
“Not all items will be easy to convey so please speak with the team to arrange a home visit.”