Crews tackle chimney fire
A fire engine from Torrington was called out to the fire on Saturday afternoon.
FIRE crews were called to reports of a chimney fire at St Giles in the Wood on Saturday afternoon.
One appliance from Torrington attended the scene around 3.30pm to find the fire in a wood burner well alight.
The fire fighters spent around an hour tackling the blaze using a hose reel jet, chimney gear, a thermal imaging camera, a roof ladder and a high pressure hose reel.
The fire was out at 4.40pm.