Cream tea fund-raiser for children's hospice
HOMES, gardens, village halls and offices are being turned into cream tea havens as part of a special charity event next month. The BIG South West Cream Tea takes place from September 19 to 26 in aid of the Children s Hospice South West – and the charity
HOMES, gardens, village halls and offices are being turned into cream tea havens as part of a special charity event next month.
The BIG South West Cream Tea takes place from September 19 to 26 in aid of the Children's Hospice South West - and the charity wants you to get involved.
Emma Puckey, head of fund-raising at Little Bridge House said: "You could organise a huge cream tea for the whole village in your local hall or a smaller one in your back garden for close friends.
"Whatever you decide, the BIG South West Cream Tea is a fun and scrumptious way to help raise vital funds to support life-limited children."
You may also want to watch:
The annual event is being sponsored by Rodda's Cornish Clotted Cream who will be donating a supply of their clotted cream to anyone holding a cream tea party during children's hospice week.
"A BIG South West Cream Tea information pack is jam-packed with everything you will need for your event, including Children's Hospice South West's top secret scone recipe," added Emma.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 3 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 4 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 7 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 8 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 9 Calls to reject latest bid for new homes at Chivenor Cross
- 10 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
To request an information pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01271) 325270.