Crafty fun at Rosemoor
An week of craft activities is on the cards at RHS Garden Rosemoor.
RHS GARDEN Rosemoor is promising a half term full of craft entertainment for families.
February half term will offer families a range of activities from creating clay birds to mastering tin wind chimes.
On February 13 (Mon) children can create their own clay birds, eggs or nests in a range of bright colours, as now is the perfect time of year to start looking out for birds in the garden.
A tin can wind chimes workshop will allow you to make a musical addition for your own garden on February 14 (Tues) whilst learning how to cut aluminium and wood to decorate the chimes.
You may also want to watch:
February 16 (Thurs) will give children an opportunity to experiment with wax crayons, watercolours, collages and rubber stamps, to create a hanging masterpiece out of unwanted cardboard.
Those attending the events are advised to wear old clothes, and under-8s are welcome but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 5 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 6 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 9 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
- 10 Christine Stephenson found safe and well