Crafty fun at Rosemoor
An week of craft activities is on the cards at RHS Garden Rosemoor.
RHS GARDEN Rosemoor is promising a half term full of craft entertainment for families.
February half term will offer families a range of activities from creating clay birds to mastering tin wind chimes.
On February 13 (Mon) children can create their own clay birds, eggs or nests in a range of bright colours, as now is the perfect time of year to start looking out for birds in the garden.
A tin can wind chimes workshop will allow you to make a musical addition for your own garden on February 14 (Tues) whilst learning how to cut aluminium and wood to decorate the chimes.
You may also want to watch:
February 16 (Thurs) will give children an opportunity to experiment with wax crayons, watercolours, collages and rubber stamps, to create a hanging masterpiece out of unwanted cardboard.
Those attending the events are advised to wear old clothes, and under-8s are welcome but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer