Couple appeal to find missing mobile phone
- Credit: Archant
A COUPLE are appealing for help in tracing a mobile phone lost in Rock Park, Barnstaple last Tuesday.
A COUPLE are appealing for help in tracing a mobile phone lost in Rock Park, Barnstaple on Tuesday, April 30.
Paul Dunn, of PD Electrical, lost the orange and black Samsung touch screen phone in the park at around 6.30pm.
His wife Marianne Dunn said: “We noticed a missed call on my phone at just after 7pm and then the phone has been turned off or gone off.
“A man left a message on the Westcountry Plumbers & Builders phone number in Bideford (there was a Westcountry sticker on the back of the phone) stating he had found the phone in Rock Park but left no contact details.
“As the phone is used for his business, he urgently needs it returned as it has all his customer details on it.”
The phone has a crack on the screen and a Westcountry Plumbers and Builders sticker on the back.
- 1 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 2 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 3 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 5 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 6 Together we can look forward to 2022
- 7 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 8 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 9 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 10 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
Anyone who has found a similar phone or has any information can contact Paul on 07530 183568 or 01271 855729 or contact police on 101 quoting log B1/4404.