Couple appeal to find missing mobile phone
- Credit: Archant
A COUPLE are appealing for help in tracing a mobile phone lost in Rock Park, Barnstaple last Tuesday.
A COUPLE are appealing for help in tracing a mobile phone lost in Rock Park, Barnstaple on Tuesday, April 30.
Paul Dunn, of PD Electrical, lost the orange and black Samsung touch screen phone in the park at around 6.30pm.
His wife Marianne Dunn said: “We noticed a missed call on my phone at just after 7pm and then the phone has been turned off or gone off.
“A man left a message on the Westcountry Plumbers & Builders phone number in Bideford (there was a Westcountry sticker on the back of the phone) stating he had found the phone in Rock Park but left no contact details.
You may also want to watch:
“As the phone is used for his business, he urgently needs it returned as it has all his customer details on it.”
The phone has a crack on the screen and a Westcountry Plumbers and Builders sticker on the back.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- 8 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 9 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
Anyone who has found a similar phone or has any information can contact Paul on 07530 183568 or 01271 855729 or contact police on 101 quoting log B1/4404.