Councils shortlisted for land charges awards
- Credit: Archant
Both councils have been shortlisted for several categories in the awards which will be celebrated next month.
NORTH Devon Council and Torridge District Council have both been shortlisted for the 2014 Local Land Charges Awards.
The industry awards acknowledge the work and achievements of local land charges officers across England and Wales.
They also recognise local authorities which are playing a key role in modernising and shaping the future of the industry.
The winners will be announced at an awards dinner on February 24 in Bristol, hosted by former Eastenders actor Shaun Williamson.
You may also want to watch:
Torridge has been shortlisted for customer satisfactory; most improved National Land Information Service (NLIS) and best performing NLIS Level 3 Local Land Charges Department.
North Devon Council is shortlisted in the best performing NLIS Level 2 Local Land Charges Department category.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 10 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021