Council’s online petitions service
People wishing to petition North Devon Council can now do so online.
NORTH Devon Council has launched an online service which lets the public submit paperless petitions on local issues.
It enables anyone who lives, works or studies in the North Devon Council area to view, sign or start their own petition on local services or issues.
Introduction of the service follows changes to the council’s petition scheme in August, which has made the petitions process streamlined and transparent.
North Devon Council Leader Cllr Des Brailey said: “Petitions are one of the many ways that the public can give us feedback about services and local issues. The new online service makes it much easier to raise or sign a petition.”
The petition service is available at www.northdevon.gov.uk/petitions
- 1 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 2 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 3 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 4 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 5 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 6 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 7 OPINION: Realising the full potential of the Celtic Sea - Selaine Saxby
- 8 Hip-hop comes to Torrington Dental Practice
- 9 Bring the children to see Santa at Chivenor Christmas Craft Market
- 10 Police seek owner of bike found after car stolen in Barnstaple