Council’s online petitions service
People wishing to petition North Devon Council can now do so online.
NORTH Devon Council has launched an online service which lets the public submit paperless petitions on local issues.
It enables anyone who lives, works or studies in the North Devon Council area to view, sign or start their own petition on local services or issues.
Introduction of the service follows changes to the council’s petition scheme in August, which has made the petitions process streamlined and transparent.
North Devon Council Leader Cllr Des Brailey said: “Petitions are one of the many ways that the public can give us feedback about services and local issues. The new online service makes it much easier to raise or sign a petition.”
You may also want to watch:
The petition service is available at www.northdevon.gov.uk/petitions
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 4 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 5 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 9 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home