Council’s online petitions service
People wishing to petition North Devon Council can now do so online.
NORTH Devon Council has launched an online service which lets the public submit paperless petitions on local issues.
It enables anyone who lives, works or studies in the North Devon Council area to view, sign or start their own petition on local services or issues.
Introduction of the service follows changes to the council’s petition scheme in August, which has made the petitions process streamlined and transparent.
North Devon Council Leader Cllr Des Brailey said: “Petitions are one of the many ways that the public can give us feedback about services and local issues. The new online service makes it much easier to raise or sign a petition.”
You may also want to watch:
The petition service is available at www.northdevon.gov.uk/petitions
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton